The Downtown Dreamer: {Bloggers Do It Better} Winter Coat Edition

Friday, November 1, 2013

{Bloggers Do It Better} Winter Coat Edition

I'm a little late in the game for the "Bloggers Do It Better" challenge hosted by Kristina from Pretty Shiny Sparkly, but here's my take on winter coats.

Outfit Details - Jacket: Winners, Pants: Dynamite, Sweater & Shirt: H&M, Shoes: Payless, Watch: Aldo Accessories

I have to admit my winter coat is pretty boring. I upgraded my coat a few years ago from boring black to slightly less boring grey and black. I wish I could wear a beautiful statement coat, like the pretty powdery pink ones that I've been seeing all over the fashion world. Or even, a leopard print coat. Maybe next year!

Since my coat is on the tame side, I decided to wear bright and edgy items underneath. I paired my incredibly comfortable knit sweater with a bright pink collared shirt. Even though it's Fall, I'm not ready to say good-bye to these bright pops of colour just yet.

One trend that I'm loving this season is leather! I've been on the hunt for a solid pair of leather leggings for 2 years now. I bought a pair last year that had a slick wet look to them, but they just didn't feel right. These paneled leather leggings are soft and ridiculously comfortable. I never thought leather could be so easy to wear. I think it's safe to say that these are the only type of leggings that I'll wear as pants (I might regret saying that).

Check out the other amazing "Bloggers Do It Better" entries here.

Till Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment